Sunday, May 15, 2011

Boys get MOHAWKS! (5-15-2011)

Robert before

Michael before
Okay, I thought I would NEVER let my boys get a mohawk, but they have wanted one for a VERY long time.  I agreed that if they waited until after Robert's First Communion then they could get one for the last 2 weeks of school and then during the summer.  They will have their "normal" hair when school starts back.  They will still be able to do their hair in the morning like they have been doing.  Michael had a Fauxhawk and Robert had the chopped hair and required hair paste. 

They had a blast at SPORT CLIP'S.  They got a haircut, shampoo and style.  The boys have NEVER had their hairwashed by someone else since they were babies.  I would recommend Sport Clip's on Hwy 6 by Wal-Mart to anyone.  They were great with the boys.  I had a free haircut coupon for new clients and they have never been, so SCORE on 2 FREE mohawks!
Robert said, "This feels like Heaven, or what I think Heaven would feel like"

Michael asked, "How long do I get with the coupon?  I want to stay here all day!"

Robert and Michael after

1 comment:

  1. That's where I take my boys! :) I recognized both ladies! Mohawks aren't my choice, but I can tell your boys are happy! :) Austin says it feels good when they wash your hair!!! :)

    ReplyDelete